This post was originally published under the same title on the Personal blog, A Personal Stand.
Today, I am excited to introduce the new and improved Personal. We have been getting it ready for you, the Personal community, and now it’s finally here. The new Personal is
- Faster. New streamlined navigation, sorting and filtering gets you where you want to go in an instant.
- Easier. View your Gems and Gems from your connections together in one easy-to-read screen and see who has private, secure access to them.
- Personalized. Easily group your Gems using tags and other views like last updated, most viewed, alphabetical and connections.
Here are a few ways to use some of our favorite new features, like tags:
- Home and Work. Use tags to separate your Gems for home and your Gems for work. For example, you can tag computer, wi-fi and alarm passwords, and other information from around the office with a work tag. Tag the passwords for home computer and other electronics, alarm and wi-fi for around the house with a home tag. Share Gems with family members and co-workers so everyone has easy access to the information when they need it.
- Kids. You can create a tag for each of your children so that you and your family members can easily access the right information when you need it for school forms, applications and doctors’ appointments.
Take the new Personal for a spin, let us know what you think and read our FAQs for additional information.
We would love to hear about your favorite tags and features, as well as what you would like to see in the future.